H&M Studio AW14 Coat

 

28 August 2014

h&m studio aw14 coat beeswonderland

h&m studio aw14 coat beeswonderland
h&m studio aw14 coat beeswonderland
h&m studio aw14 coat beeswonderland
H&M Studio AW14 Coat  /  H&M Studio AW14 boots


Wooh, what a break I took, sorry for that! A lot of happy things happened and are still happening, so blog is (was) not my priority. I can't believe that, but I guess that even this control freak needs to hit the "stop" button.
I'm back with outfit posts, and enjoying my body and soul for the rest of the days. 
Let's start with the outfit video on YouTube, have a great day, everyone!





Ohh kakva pauza, sorry! Dosta lijepih stvari se desilo i jos uvijek se desava, pa mi blog nije bio prioritet. Ne mogu da vjerujem, ali izgleda da i ovaj control freak treba nekada stati na kocnicu.
Vracam se sa outfit postovima i uzivanju u ostatku dana na odmoru.
Pocnimo outfit videom na YouTube, ugodan dan svima!




9 comments:

  1. We all need a blog break here and there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat! Would have loved it even better with boots that are a little bigger and rough!

    www.dutchfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coat B! You look great :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coat,I hope to find it here in Italy!
    Kiss
    Fede's Suite
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need a break once in a while to enjoy moments we work so hard for. I’m so glad you are back in action and blogging.

    Loving your winter coat – it makes me want to drink hot cocoa already! I bought these Chinese Laundry heeled booties that are to die for and match your coat perfectly. Check them out!
    http://www.chineselaundry.com/kristin-cavallari/lacee-4148

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cool in this coat, and the high heel boots is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete